Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 36 mal aufgerufen
 Kaffee Klatsch
Cl11234566 Offline

26.11.2019 08:56
shoot the 3 to try to Antworten

NEW YORK -- Steve Mason still isnt feeling well enough to play, so Ray Emery will be back in the net for the Philadelphia Flyers in Game 2 against the New York Rangers. Mason has been sidelined for a week because of an undisclosed upper-body injury after he was knocked over and hit his head on the ice against Pittsburgh. He and the Flyers have declined to say whether the goalie sustained a concussion. Mason was back at practice with his teammates at Madison Square Garden on Saturday after working out alone Friday, but wore down near the end of the 45-minute session. After he spoke with coach Craig Berube and general manager Paul Holmgren, it was decided that Mason would sit out again Sunday. "For the most part, I felt pretty solid," Mason said in the cramped dressing room. "Im getting better every day, but I wont be playing." Again declining to reveal what was ailing him, Mason said whatever the problem was became an issue in the final 10 minutes of practice. Mason was down on his knees in a low crouch with his head down while Berube addressed the team at centre ice. "We decided that we needed to give it a little more time before I get back in there," Mason said. Mason wont serve as Emerys backup Sunday, so Cal Heeter -- who wasnt at practice -- will have to be summoned back from the AHL. Mason is hopeful to play in Game 3 on Tuesday in Philadelphia. "I am going to make that my goal and make sure Im getting enough rest as possible to make sure that when I do get back in I am 100 per cent and ready to help the team rather than be a liability," he said. "Were doing everything that we can to make sure that were treating it the proper way." The Rangers took to the Garden ice about 90 minutes before the Flyers and then fielded questions about how different it would be facing the right-handed catching Mason as opposed to Emerys left glove hand. Now that they wont have to adjust to a new goalie, the Rangers can focus on trying to repeat their shutdown effort of Game 1 when they limited the Flyers to 15 shots and earned a 4-1 victory with three third-period goals. "We know our game plan works if we all buy into it and we all do the same things," Rangers forward Rick Nash said. The Rangers carry a nine-game home winning streak over the Flyers into Game 2 -- including a 3-0 mark this season. Whether the location has anything to do with it or not, they have kept Philadelphia captain Claude Giroux without a shot in the past two games at MSG. New York has outscored Philadelphia 35-10 during the winning streak and allowed two goals or fewer in each of the nine games. "Weve got to take what they give us," Giroux said. "Whatever the play is, we obviously dont want to turn it over against these guys. Theyre pretty good on the rush, so weve got to make sure we play our game. "When we win battles, our scoring chances will go higher." Giroux said he isnt feeling any negative pressure to perform. "You want to be in this position," he said. "You want to be in the playoffs. You want to be in charge, and you want to be the one making the difference. Thats the best part about the playoffs." Rangers coach Alain Vigneault appeared relaxed and in a good mood during his media session. He wouldnt say if he would make any lineup changes for Sunday, but after his club limited Philadelphia to four offensive zone faceoffs in the series opener, no major adjustments seem necessary yet. "This is where we have to realize that the level is going to go way higher, and we cant get caught resting on Game 1," Rangers forward Brad Richards said. The Flyers are ready, too, even if they havent won at the Garden in over three years. "Weve got to come out with the attitude that we came here for a split and bring the momentum after a Game 2 win back to Philly," Flyers forward Scott Hartnell said. "Its awesome. Its MSG. Its playoff time. From the national anthem to the puck drop -- even when they score, and that stupid goal song that they sing, its pretty cool. "Youve got to enjoy it. Obviously, we dont want to hear that song four times (Sunday), but weve got to be jacked up and ready to roll." [url=https://www.cheappenguinsjersey.com/391q-syl-apps-jr-jersey-penguins.html]Syl Apps Jr. Jersey[/url] . - A lot of scenarios ran through Terrell Suggs head when the Baltimore linebacker prepared to face the Pittsburgh Steelers. [url=https://www.cheappenguinsjersey.com/1421q-tomas-sandstrom-jersey-penguins.html]Tomas Sandstrom Jersey[/url] . Pistorius denied the allegation that he said to the close friend of the girlfriend he killed: "How can you sleep at night?" The accusation by Kim Myers provided a bizarre twist during the trial of the world-famous double-amputee Olympian, who is facing 25 years to life in prison if convicted of premeditated murder for shooting dead Steenkamp, a 29-year-old model, at his home last year. https://www.cheappenguinsjersey.com/561q-bob-errey-jersey-penguins.html. "Youre not really spending time to sit back and analyze what your competitions doing and things like that," Anthopoulos said. "Youre so focused on what were trying to get done." Ultimately, while the landscape around them changed with trades both major and minor, the Blue Jays did nothing before Thursdays non-waiver deadline. [url=https://www.cheappenguinsjersey.com/1721q-terry-w-ruskowski-jersey-penguins.html]Terry W. Ruskowski Jersey[/url] . He made that dream a reality Wednesday night. Olt, who grew up in Branford, Connecticut, attended UConn and made a nearly 2 1-2 hour trek to Boston a handful of times to watch the Red Sox, belted a two-run homer, one of four hit by Cubs in a 16-9 rout that completed a three-game interleague series sweep. [url=https://www.cheappenguinsjersey.com/]Pittsburgh Penguins Gear[/url] . Sundays game against the Colorado Rapids at B.C. Place Stadium has important implications in determining Major League Soccers playoff picture and will also mark the final game in the career of veteran South Korean defender Young-Pyo Lee.MIAMI -- Jeff Green found the only possible spot in the littlest possible time to stun the Miami Heat. Green hit a 3-pointer at the buzzer to lift the Boston Celtics to a 111-110 victory over the Heat on Saturday night. "I have confidence in every shot I have," Green said. "When it left, I had a good feeling it would go in. It went in." Gerald Wallaces pass from next to the Heats bench found Green on the far right corner, where he unleashed a shot over the outstretched hands of LeBron James. The shot was confirmed after a video review, giving the Celtics their third consecutive win. "Im glad we still had time left on the clock," Boston coach Brad Stevens said. "It is proof that in this game if you score quickly, you are going to have a chance to at least shoot the ball if the other team misses free throws. "It was a great play by Jeff Green, but it is fortunate to even get a shot off in that moment." Wallace hit a layup with 1.6 seconds remaining to get Boston within 110-108 and he fouled Dwyane Wade with 0.6 seconds remaining. Wade missed the first free throw and deliberately bounced the second off the backboard. His shot failed to hit the rim and no time went off the clock, allowing Boston to call a time out and set up an inbounds play. "I was trying to hit the rim, down a little bit," said Wade, who admitted deliberately missing the shot was his call. "It didnt go where it was supposed to go." Green finished with 24 points and was 5 of 8 on 3-pointers.dddddddddddd Avery Bradley scored 17 points and Jordan Crawford added 15 for the Celtics (3-4). When the Celtics came out of the time out, the play was set up to tie the game, but Green had other ideas. "It was for a two, but I told Gerald I wanted to shoot the 3 to try to win it," Green said. "Gerald made a great pass at the end, and he got the 2-pointer which gave us the opportunity to be in this position. "Our team made great plays down the stretch, and that is what it takes to win games." Down 110-108, the Celtics had a chance to tie or take the lead, but Kelly Olynyk missed a bank shot with 6.9 seconds remaining. James grabbed the rebound, dribbled toward the Heat end and was fouled by Olynyk. James, who was questionable for the game because of ongoing back discomfort, converted two free throws with 3.6 seconds remaining to give the Heat 110-106 lead. "Im not 100 per cent; my back is not where I want it to be," James said. "But I could still be effective. I thought I was tonight. I just didnt make enough plays to help us win." James led Miami (4-3) with 25 points and 10 assists. Chris Bosh had 20 points and Wade finished with 18. NOTES: Bosh shot 7 of 12 from the field and has shot at least 50 per cent in all six games hes played this season. ... The Celtics completed the first half of a road-heavy, back-to-back stretch. Fridays game against Portland is Bostons only home game of its first eight back-to-back sets this season. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz